Sunday, October 11, 2009


this means im getting married!
josh surprised me this morning big time. after breakfast and a shower i reached for the toothpaste and found the ring taped to it haha. i shouted for him and he came in,got down on one knee, gave a little lovin speech and popped the big question. i was speechless! but of course i accepted his request and now im engaged!
now i get to pick out a dress!
now i get to plan something!
oh my oh my.
josh is the greatest and has been a huge part of who i've been becoming as a woman. i couldn't ask for anyone else to spend my life with.

4 comments:

kt said...

So now you can cut your hair, right?

Unknown said...

hahaha i forgot about that. i guess so!

Unknown said...

yayyyy kimmy!

Ire said...

Wow...this is my first visit to your blog! Congratulations!