Tuesday, August 25, 2009

some photos from our lake house day.











due to me having school this summer i was only able to be at the lake for one day but it was all okay because that one day felt like four days. we had a lot of fun like usual and that may be the last trip of the summer. hmm!
i've been packing like a mad woman. last night josh and i had to finish doing our inspection and moved my chair and ottoman over. so our apartment is only furnished right now with that small chair and small ottoman. i sort of love it just like that. we visited the basement and it was a place i will never visit again. haunt fest u.s.a., brah! if i was a ghost or homeless or the ghost of a homeless person i'd haunt that basement. should've taken photos! nuts.
so my packing continues and hopefully ends today (as long as i get off this computer successfully). my brother/anyone else i can find that has offered today are going to help me with my norfolk commute to throw my stuff in there.
i might work in a dental office in norfolk tomorrow morning with emily. shes been assisting there for quite some time and asked her doctor if i could intern. she has made me very happy.

No comments: