Wednesday, July 29, 2009

july is almost completely finished and so far this summer has been full of fun. i've especially liked hanging out more with old friends and sunday beach days. i've known landon longer than most people i know and its been this summer that i have seen the most of the guy. landon, josh and i played jeopardy last night and i won again. because i'm great. although i'm enjoying my summer and really prefer warm weather over cooler temps i am actually looking forward to it being over. when summer ends that will mean school is ending and i will hopefully be living in a new location. i'm just looking to get all the changes out of the way and that means summer must die. but until then i'm fine.

katie posted this picture on her blog of us backstage during rehearsal for "BIG" junior year of highschool and i had to post it here as well!


so silly. those animals were filthy. when i think about junior year and hanging out backstage i really sometimes wish i would have gone away to school.

1 comment:

kt said...

Those stuffed animals were dirty. Good times, though.

At points, I feel like I am wishing my life away too just to get to the next part. But I realize that I am rushing through a really fun, memorable time. Then one day I'm going to be old and want it all back. I feel old already. Ergg.