Sunday, July 5, 2009

finally finished "desolation angels" some where in the past week or two. i really enjoyed it. the first 200 pages had me struggling to continue but after that i was happy with my old pal jackie. i chose "trout fishing in america" by richard brautigan off josh's book shelf mainly because i thought he looked cool and i read most of it at the beach yesterday. it has me laughing and laughing.
my skin is tight from the sun.
tomorrow is basically my orientation to school which i start saturday. i may get a hook up with an internship which would be really nice. i'd like to have my foot in the door.
i beat landon in chicken fights. three times in a row. just so you know. im tough.
last night we all danced with josh's mother to cher. this happens from time to time. a lot of pictures were taken but really lets talk about how much of a babe cher was. when i was a little girl i remember really loving sonny and cher and thinking cher was the prettiest lady. i also felt like this with dolly parton. i think i have an inner drag queen spirit. i must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can come dance to sonny and cher with me. i have a few of their albums. ive got this nice record collection and no one to listen to records with....