Sunday, June 14, 2009

lets start off by saying i happily take birth control every day. even if it is pricey. gotta be responsible *EDIT* because I'M not ready for a baby.
congrats to jesse and kelly. i love the both of you and i'm excited for your future and musica babies.

i scared everyone in my family and went on a rampage last night. thats what happens when theres an open bar and little kim jong decides to keep taking shots. i really don't ever drink, people. i really don't. but when i do...and i mean drink a lot more than other humans around me...sometimes i destroy things. like my room. as i found out this morning. and my dad told me all about it. i'm a monster. i haven't been like this in a long time. oooh jeeezzz.

i called julia in the morning to clear my thoat and get things out in the open (her open) that i've never talked about. feel like a new woman. a very hungover woman but good.

going to the ocean to feel alive again. later.

No comments: