Monday, March 2, 2009

yesterday was wonderful.
besides the celtics loss.
and spending too much money at walgreens on a prescription.
had sushi with julia. always a treat! julia being the treat more so than sushi.
i googled something i saw on the menu and wished i had ordered it.
josh got me "desolation angels" by kerouac. i can't wait to start reading it.
we watched some of the oc and snuggled up before falling asleep.
we really are an old married couple.
woke up early today and braved the weather to do some grocery shopping with my dad.
we bought clementines and i made us a black bean tortilla creation for lunch.
he always enjoys my vegetarian meals. always willing to try something new i make.
i spilt kool-aid all over my carpet.
payed some bills and organized my purse.
watching true blood online.
waiting for joshua to get off work.
that is all.

No comments: