Sunday, March 8, 2009

i was recognized in the mall by some random human who used to be into my band.
i felt like a washed up old rock star.
i used to get recognized a lot for being in beautiful uncertainty
myspace.com/beautifuluncertainty
i am a washed up old rock star.
i used to be something.
i screwed it all up.
i drank my first "four loco" last night because lady l bought one for me. i'm thinking that will be the last time i do that. my mind went loco.
josh and i danced and sang pretty hard to "when you're smiling" by louis prima.
we're going to the park today so the boys can all play basketball and i can take pictures of the event.
im pretty excited to take pictures of basketball for some reason.
come with me.

2 comments:

particlepolitics said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah_reece said...

I tried to make it out there to watch them play, but it took me too long to get ready. Ughhh.