Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i love nights out with julia. i've said before though that i prefer them when "we have no friends." anyway, we like to laugh and move our limbs from side to side. we also like beer. yeah yeah.



i made josh a picture book on my mac. it is the coolest picture book in the world. its like barnes and noble photography section quality. im proud. he and i have a million pictures in just seven months. i get shutter happy.

i shouldn't be buying more music (or spoken word albums...) but the latest buzz about "os mutantes" has got me needing it. back in high school i was figuring out all that i liked musically and i was really into "the who". at this moment in my life though i can't really say i'm still into that band but it was all part of a process! anyway so a girl in my band class gave me an "os mutantes" album and said if i made her a mix of all who songs she'd make a mutantes one for me. and i danced and danced and then i lost it all. everything after that was all finger pickin and a'pluckin, cowboy boots and old hymns.
so the sun is shining and my bike is in the garage. i've got a peacoat again so my body and ipod can handle the wind. if only i had a wind breaker. laterrrrzzz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

os mutantes!!!! yes girl. BUZZ IT UP.
LUV U 2 DEAF.