Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4am on st patrick's day. josh got me a really adorable boston celtics tee. he also made me fill out my first ncaa bracket. i went with the names i liked and the tiny bit i know about college basketball anything...which is probably nothing except for some colleges that nba players went to that i like.
no clue what the plan is for tonight but it must involve green beer. i was at bullies last year with a pitcher to myself. beer is more inspiring to me when green. bullies on the other hand is never inspiring.
gossip girl last night was weak. lammme town usa.
its never going to stop raining.

2 comments:

kt said...

I have a feeling that I'm going to be watching NCAA too. ACC was on alll day Saturday while I did thesis crap.

By the way, some of the grad students pushed me into bringing my Twitter back, so I'm following you. Sounds like a stalker.

Sara Guns said...

Gossip Girl WAS laaaaaaaaaaame!