Friday, February 27, 2009

viva la health! i finally buckled down (since my boss said i could pay roll deduct the service) and got the keratin complex treatment on my hair. what is this you say? well i'm not entirely sure all the details besides that it is a chemical that goes on the hair to restore the keratin loss (keratin loss creates split ends and ugly hair so condition condition!) annnnd remove frizz/straighten your hair. now i was assured my curls will not be completely murdered but rather more defined and "waved" rather than my julia roberts in pretty woman look. le sigh. in a life where i'm striving for length i want health and this is more of a deep conditioning than a relaxing.
the down side is like a typical relaxer/perm i cant wash my hair for three days! so i have poker straight hair this weekend which anyone who knows me for realz knows the flat straight look ain't my thing! say a prayer. i want to be pretty for the next three months.
i have been having nightmares. terrible ones. usually involving vampires or zombies or bad people in the mall. i roll over and snuggle deep into josh's hunky sleeping body in hopes that he can enter my dream world and fight the danger. he has a history of punching people.
paul is home from georgia which means party time at his place. i am excited to see my friend again.
the weather is warm for now and im so hyped about summer fun. i can't wait for the beach and tofu ice cream at the park. any park. and tan bodies. and fruit stands. and love. and bike rides. and beer.

No comments: