Friday, February 13, 2009

randoms.





in the spirit of v-day, its been close to half a year since josh and i started dating. i can't even believe how much life has changed in that time. i'm not complaining either. everything has changed for the better. josh once told me that being with me was like the first time he rode his bike without training wheels. i told him about the first time i rode my bike without training wheels. it was a long story about how i ran into a tree and vowed never to get back on it etc etc and the story ended with me deciding that being with josh and feeling all the love he has for me is like home. it feels like when when my dad blew on my bloody knee after that horrible bike accident, told me i was beautiful and then took me to mcdonalds for chicken nuggets dipped in honey and then reading black beauty to me before bed assuring me that the world really was my oyster. with him i feel like me and the me that i want to be and the me that really really likes riding her bike.
didn't mean to make anyone hurl or roll their eyes but that's just the way i feel, dudes!

No comments: