Saturday, February 7, 2009


hello warmer weather! my holga and i have missed you!
yes. as soon as i finish this workin day i'm having a photo weekend.
i seriously can't wait for valentines day. i got josh the best vday gift in town! or at least in his town. exciting things are happening in this relationship. very very excited.
my mom is giving me her van. in other words i will be driving sarah osborn's old van hah!
i'm in love with the idea.
i need to get my financial aid together. i am slacktastic when it comes to this. i can't wait to go back to school and to start working with children. i just wish those children were animals. talking animals. in narnia. maybe.
peace!

1 comment:

sarahmarie said...

we got the van when i was a kid, after a very scary carwreck totalled the first one.

i have very very many fond memories of that van. i hope you make just as many in it.

ps- i am going to look for old pictures of me with that van in it for you.