Friday, September 19, 2008

starstruck

i got home last night and found a message from derrick brown in my inbox. it wasn't a comment and it didn't just say "thanks for the add!" and it wasn't a response to me sending him a message...it was a thought out personal message! anyway, my little heart swooned and i had no clue what to do. i responded with, "always and forever. give me that blood!" i sure do hope that was good enough.

i woke up this morning late for work. i haven't been sleeping well at home but have been having the most beautiful sleep in the middle of the mall. i've gotten really good at falling asleep in strange and uncomfortable places which is really making me feel like i could have mono. probably not. i'd make a good hobo. i wake up on a couch in the center of the mall being circled by mall walkers. you don't know how badly i want them to let me in their circle. it is a really crazy feeling and after that siesta i then have to stumble all sleepy like down to rudy and kelly for 8 hours of who knows what. good day sunshine.
i'm learning how to throw a good punch.
because you never know.
man, people love the internet. people love updating blogs on the internet.
i mean, we love it!

1 comment:

Sara Guns said...

lady I've really wanted to hit "people" lately