Saturday, September 6, 2008

here comes the sun

now im not too crazy about the fur (really..his daddy was a strict vegetarian till the day he died) but i love love these photos of dhani harrison.






maybe its the stache but i want him.

i need to get out of town for a while. i really didn't think i'd ever go back down the "i've gotta get out of town" road again or at least not now but i need to.
i've been hanging out with some amazing kids lately who have really helped distract me from the madness that is happening a hundred miles away but it isn't good enough. i feel like i really gotta go. i need to clear my head and find new things to put in my head. i am so close to just booking an a)bus ticket to the south or b)plane ticket to the east. i'm fed up with lies. i'm fed up with the fact that i was a hundred percent certain on all my feelings and i got completely stabbed in the face. i'm getting trouble at work because i can't seem to go anymore but i don't want to stay in my room and i don't want to go out to bars and drink it away. i want to take the last bit of savings i have and hit the road with my mantra that lara so lovingly gave to me a long time ago: i'm better than most and i've got it going on. so suck on that freshman, bitches. what goes around comes around..and I would know.