Monday, July 14, 2008

so long, sweet lime.

team 'this aint france' (the name of which im not sure if we are officially allowed to use) rode all over town until midnight last night. i had brian's ipod dock in my basket which made me feel like we were part of a wes anderson movie. i liked that a lot.
i love bike riding.
i need to learn how to look over my left shoulder without turning the whole bike into the road.
i was at the beach all day. i learned how to do underwater tricks. i was scared.
i drank 50 cent gimlets. they were nasty gimlets. they were 50 cents.
sarahjane found a baby bunny. sarahjane's cat brought her the baby bunny.
john and i have fandangoed our dark knight tickets for midnight on thursday. we are awesome.
the brew crew annual kings dominion trip is this tuesday. too happy.
i wish my mom didnt destroy my point and shoot camera.
im going to work.
boooooo.

No comments: