Sunday, July 27, 2008


robbie said these would make me into a different person.
pretty sure that happened.
i dont get it either.

although it is my favorite number, i hate that today is the 27th.

i thought jungle juice would make me ape wild. all it did was make me think think think about nothing important at all. i watched an orange cat in someones front yard alone for maybe twenty minutes last night. i talked to a boy from years ago who i thought was quiet, studious, and sort of unapproachable. he told me how he was going to med school and of all his success at uva...but then i saw him shouting at girls to show their "titties" and telling us all about "road head". i spent a lot of time alone infront of a kid from highschools house with my cup of jungle juice. i wasnt bummed or upset about anything. i dont know. ive gotten numb to a lot of things. i no longer think about things that happened last year. i no longer see a blog or myspace page that gets me upset. when i think about it i think some people around me i can compare to how i feel about abstract art. its bs and i dont think anything of it.

1 comment:

Sara Guns said...

im sorry you were alone and that when you called i couldnt stay awake:/