Monday, April 21, 2008

next year in jerusalem.

it's passover time so last night i had dinner with jacob and his family.
my stomach is still stuffed with unleavened foods and bitter herbs!
i got to read the four questions.
jacob and i left the door open for elijah all night waiting for him to come and drink his glass of wine. he never came...elijah is pretty much the jews santa claus but i like the idea of elijah a lot more.
a traditional seder dinner looks like this:


thanks to the wedding jake and i are preparing to play music for i cannot for the life of me remove "maybe im amazed" from my brain and the killer lead jake has been playing on it. damn you paullllllllly.
it is raining a lot.
id like to start helping creatures more.
oh,and yesterday kirk made me a caramel apple spice. it was the best drink of my life. next to nan's homemade gimlets.
yep.

No comments: