Saturday, March 29, 2008

ohio go zai mas. i dont believe that is how you spell that but good morning!
alright. so i woke up from a dream not too long ago that was all about my "bangs". i guess this all came from the fact that ive been debating about cutting them or not for like 4340384903248 years now. or something. so theyre really long now and in my dream i was a celebutant...but hopefully not a skankzoid. anyway, i kept getting approached by paparazzi/reporters with one question on their minds:
"what is up with your long bang???"
i cant believe i had a dream that was totally about my hair and its importance to my life but one reporter said to me, "growing your bangs is going to ruin your career!"
and ya know...i believe it.
im just not as cute as i used to be...but youre only cute once.
meadows band reference...anyone?anyone??no..?
i cant believe that im posting a blog about this but i want it to be remembered.
yep.

No comments: